Please fill in the application form below and purchase your team’s ticket to register your place.
Cost is £15 per team.
Rules and information:
- Monday 10th – Open event qualifying evening at Herbert’s Farm, 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Tuesday 11th– Ladies Open qualifying evening at Herbert’s Farm, 6.30pm to 9.30pm – (and possibly some Mens’ matches if needed after Monday)
- Friday 14th– Vets qualifying evening at Herbert’s farm, 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Saturday 15th – Finals day on the common (Semi Final and Final in each category)
- 1 goalkeeper, 4 outfield players, max 5 subs (rolling subs will be permitted)
- £15 entry fee per team
- 10 player maximum squad size – must be notified in advance
- Three events – Open (any age); Vets (35+) and Ladies Open (any age)
- Matches will be 10 to 15 minutes in duration, depending upon the number of entries.
- Semi Finals and Finals will be 2 x 10-minute halves, penalties if tied.
- Normal football rules apply.
- Kitchen at Herbert’s Farm will be open for refreshments
|5 A Side Football||£15|